Friday, November 20, 2015

Chunky Cardigans



 


Sweater: Forever 21 ( old, similar here and here) | Jeans: Uniqlo ( old, similar here) | Booties: Vince Camuto ( similar here) | Bag: Valentino ( similar here)

Happy Friday!
There is nothing better than over-sized sweaters on a cold autumn day! Its so comfortable and is so easy to style! I purchased this particular one last winter but I am still so in love with it even now! It feels like I am wearing a big blanket and its so warm! I linked some cute ones above and I can't wait to wear more over-sized sweaters this winter!!

Here are a couple more of my favorite over-sized sweaters for this season!
Here (really want this one!) | Here (only $14.99)| Here | Here (SO super cute)

This weekend, our friends from Northern VA are coming to visit us and we are so excited!! We last saw them on our beach trip on Labor Day and can't wait to party together this weekend! yay!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend =)
Thank you for reading!

xo,
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment