Friday, November 6, 2015

Fall








Pants: Uniqlo (similar here and here )| Shirt: Old Navy ( old, similar here) | Shoes: Target ( similar here and here) | Hat: Target  | Bag: Prada ( similar here)

Happy Friday!!
Oh happy days! Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year! From the leaves turning colors to sipping hot coffee outside in the crisp weather, everything about Fall makes me so happy! Not to mention the Holiday season that is coming up ;)

Today's outfit definitely reminds me of the amazing Fall season!
Burgundy=Fall to me and I just LOVE pairing burgundy with darker clothing items!

Gaucho pants are also super in this fall season and when I went to Japan last month, I made sure to grab some ( the length matches my legs more than U.S sizes. petite problems :/ )
These are from Uniqlo ( they have multiple U.S locations too) and they are just so super comfy and the material is so nice! You can most definitely dress gauchos up with heels or booties and you can pair it with a chunky sweater for a more relaxed look =) I also am in LOVE with this hat! I grabbed it at Target a couple months ago ( it was still summer lol) but I am still so in love with it!! I have always loved wearing hats but this one is my favorite at the moment! I feel like hats  make any outfit more chic!

Thank you so much for reading!
xoxo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment