Friday, November 13, 2015

Suede skirt







Skirt: Marshalls ( similar here and here) | Shirt: Loft ( old, similar here) | Shoes: Halogen | Purse: Henri Bendel | Earrings: Forever 21 ( old, similar here)

Happy Friday! Thank goodness this week's weather has been so nice!! Makes me want to do a lot of outdoor activities =)

I have worn this outfit so many times because I am in love with this super comfy stretchy skirt! I walked into Marshalls one day and found this suede button down skirt and I immediately tried it on and fell in love. Its just so soft and strechy and it was under $20!! I couldn't find the exact one but I linked two different ones above! I can't wait to pair this skirt with boots and a sweater too! Also, these flats that are ever so popular are so comfy and comes in so many colors! If you are looking for a comfy classy flats, these are definitely the ones!

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment