Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lately


So, as most of you may have already figured out, I have been taking a major break from my blog for the past couple of months. ( I have been trying my best to update instagram as much as possible!)

So much has happened in the last two months that I had no time to take photos and blog daily. Just to update you guys on recent happenings, in August, Tim and I purchased our very first home together! ( eeekkk!!) Tim and I  have been living in apartments ever since we moved away for college when we were 18. We always talked about buying a house in the future but we were not sure what city we wanted to settle down in so we were waiting till we found a city that we absolutely loved! After living here in Charlotte, NC for over a year, we have decided that we LOVE this city and the family and friends we get to see all the time! So...although we are not planning to reside here forever, we decided to go ahead and start looking for houses. Also, another huge reason why we wanted to buy a house was for Dash. He has always lived in a small tiny apartment with us and we always dreamed of giving him a huge backyard where he can run around freely. ( He LOVES his backyard! Pictured above)
We closed on the house at the end of August and moved in mid September! Its been so new and exciting since then! ( I will hopefully do a post on the house and what we have done to it since we moved in )
I also threw two baby showers with friends for two of my amazing friends ( one in Sept. one in Oct) and traveled to Tokyo for two weeks with my family to see my other family and friends there. Also football season ( best season ever) started and so on and so forth.
It has been a super exciting and busy two months for us and that is my excuse on the break from A Dash of Lisa. hehe

I also have very exciting news to share!
Tim and I are opening a new restaurant here in Charlotte, NC ( South End). We have been working on it since January and we are so excited that we are near the end now! We are still under construction but we are aiming to open in the beginning of December! It will be a BBQ restaurant with an Asian flare. YUM! Charlotte folks, stay tuned for updates! =)

Thank ya'll for reading so much and hopefully I will update my blog more often now =)
xoxo,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment