Monday, November 16, 2015

Romper







Gaucho Romper: Nordstrom ( similar here) | Booties: Vince Camuto ( similar and so cute/on sale here) | Purse: Claire V. | Bracelet: Nine West, Kate Spade

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
This weekend we had two friends with birthdays so we pretty much celebrated all weekend long!
Was a tiring but very fun weekend =)

I fell in love with this Romper sometimes in the summer and I purchased it from Nordstrom but I just never had the chance to wear it and...now it became Fall :( Its supposed to be an off the shoulder style but since its not summer anymore, I hooked the sleeve part on to my shoulder and made it less "summer-y". I like to pair summer items with booties and red lipstick to transition them into fall/winter friendly items! If it was colder day, I would have worn a cardigan or a plaid button down shirt to keep me warm =)

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment