Tuesday, December 1, 2015

OTK boots








Sweater: Purchased in Japan ( similar here and here) | Jeans: Old Navy  | Boots: Charlses David ( similar here) | Purse: Tory Burch | Necklace: Baublebar ( similar here)

I can't believe it is December already!!!
Where did time go? I hope everyone had a magnificent Thanksgiving weekend!
I unfortunately got sick the day after Thanksgiving and have been stuck in bed since :/
The constant weather change has really got my body messed up...I'm hoping these few days of rest will get me better really soon!

Today's post is this fabulous Over the knee boots that I found at Nordstrom rack a few weeks ago! I have been looking for the perfect black pair of OTK boots and when I tried these on, I knew I had to buy them!!! I linked a REALLY similar boot above from Nine West but I feel like boots are something that you just have to go to the store and try them on before you buy it because every foot is different and you really want to get the most comfortable fit for your own foot.
As the weather gets cooler, I can't wait to wear these boots alot!!

I am so SO SO excited that its December and there is only 2 more weeks left till my family come into town for the Holidays!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!
Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. oh cool, the link to similar boot is 40% off at nine west! they're so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete