Monday, November 9, 2015

Rain everyday







Dress: Uniqlo ( similar here) | Rain boots: Hunter | Cardigan: Old Navy | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: Bauble Bar 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Its been so rainy here in Charlotte that poor Dash has been stuck in the house for the past few weeks :( We found an indoor agility center close to our house so I am thinking of taking him there next week so he can get some exercise. I loved the rain the first couple of days but weeks and weeks of rain is just too much! Hope it stays sunny after today!

As I have probably said before, the only good thing that comes with rain is...that I get to wear these rain boots! Ever since I have owned these boots, I don't know how people live with out rain boots! lol I hate getting my other shoes wet so these Hunters are my go to! If you are thinking about getting them, here is an old post where I review these boots!

I went to Target the other day and as I was walking in, there was a little girl ( she seemed about 4 years old) walking with her mother and she told here mom " her rain boots are so pretty" I didn't hear her the first time so when they walked past me, her mom told me that her daughter thinks my boots are pretty and as I thanked the sweet little girl, I noticed that she too had pink rain boots on! I told the little girl that her boots are so pretty too and then she stomped around and...her heels light up!!! Her boots were definitely wayyy cooler than mine! hehe

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment