Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Comfort





Pants: Jcrew Factory ( similar here and here) | Tshirt: Loft | Necklace: Jcrew Factory ( similar here) | Bag: Tory Burch | Sandal: Target 

Happy Hump Day!
I have been really running behind on my blog because we have been SO busy with the big move TODAY! and...we went to Myrtle Beach for Labor day weekend so we were out of town for the past 4 days. The beach was SO much fun! We came back Monday night and have been packing like crazy since the movers are coming today!! yay!

I have always loved comfy styles and these pants are soooo comfy! I linked two cute styles that are really affordable above! I purchased these this summer and I sized up one size because I wanted to wear them slouchy instead of tight. These pants are my go to when I want dress relaxed ( like when I'm flying!)

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment