Thursday, August 27, 2015

Anchor away







Skirt: Jcrew Factory | Shirt: Old Navy ( old, similar here) | Shoes: Shoe Mint ( old, similar here) |
Purse: Valentino ( similar here) | Watch: Hermes

Happy Thursday!
Now that summer is becoming closer and closer to ending, I have been trying to wear summery clothes as much as I can! lol I saw this anchor blouse I got last year sitting in my closet and noticed that I haven't even worn it all summer long so I decided it that now is the time to wear it! gotta wear it before summer ends! so...that is how this became my outfit of the day. I paired it with my go to skirt from Jcrew Factory ( seriously best skirt ever!) and gave it a pop with my favorite color of all times!

Tomorrow we are heading to Boston to meet my little niece for the very first time! I am so excited =)
Thank you for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment