Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Floral top









Top: Banana Republic ( old, similar here) | Shorts: Old Navy | Shoes: Gucci ( similar here) more affordable here) | Purse: Proenza Schouler | Necklace: Forever 21 ( old, similar here) | Watch: Hermes | Bracelet: Jcrew Factory

Happy hump day everyone!
Today's outfit colors are my favorite ever! ( aside from pinks lol)
Seriously, blue and white is definitely one of the best color combos!! I love adding a pop of color to blue and white to make an outfit really stand out! This time I went with my go-to yellow purse and I love the way this outfit turned out! If you are hesitant to add a bright color to your outfit, its always best to go with a bright purse, shoes, or accessory instead of adding the pop with your clothes. I love adding a pop to any outfit and if you haven't tried to do it yet, you should definitely try it asap! Its so fun!! =)

Thank you for reading!!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment