Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Midi dress









Dress: Loft ( similar here) | Necklace: Jcrew | Shoes: Gucci ( similar here) | Purse: Prada ( similar here) | Bracelet: David Yurman 

I wore this dress to our friend's baby's 1st birthday this past weekend and let me tell ya...this is one of the comfiest dresses ever! I purchased this from Loft a month or so ago and I think they are not carrying it anymore BUT they do have similar style dresses still online and in stores ( I linked it above) I tried on the all gray one I linked above too and it was very similar and comfy! I love how this dress can be dressed up or down given the long length! I wore it with flat sandals this past weekend! I can't wait to transition this dress into fall, layered with some warmer pieces!!

We have been so busy lately with a bunch of exciting things happening in our life!! Hopefully I can keep up with this blog with all the busy stuff haha

Thank you for reading!
xo,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment