Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blue and white stripes








Skirt: Loft | Tshirt: Target | Shoes: Jessica Simpson ( old, similar here) | Purse: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors


This past weekend was a fun filled weekend for Tim and I! We had a friend's daughter's 3rd birthday at the park and also a home cooked dinner at our friends house. The girl's party was Frozen themed and it was soooo cute! Gosh I love that movie! lol 
After the park, we headed to another friend's house for a home cooked meal! They cooked us Indian buttered chicken and it was soooo yummy! It makes me drool thinking about it right now! haha We played games afterwards and had so much fun! 

I wore this outfit with flats to the park and to our friend's house afterwards for dinner. I found this skirt when I randomly stopped at Loft the other day ( bad decision! lol) I saw it casually hanging out by itself on a hanger and was immediately drawn to it! hello?! its blue and white stripes!!! AND its my favorite type of style for skirts!!!
I crossed my finger and flipped the price tag and...voila! $44.99! on sale!! but wait...its on the take 40%off on top sale rack? does this mean...?? I carefully calculated in my head...40% off...wow! It will be under $30!! I told myself that I will only get it if it WAS actually on sale. I took it to the register and....YAY!!! it IS on sale! 
so... this is how I ended up with this awesome skirt =) I debated what I should pair it with but of course the ONLY color that came to my mind was PINK! I wanted to pair it with a cute pink buttoned down shirt but since it was SO hot and SO humid that day, I ended up going for this pink Tee.
This skirt is still on sale for 40% off so definitely grab it before its gone ;)


I also wanted to share that my sister had her baby on Sunday and I couldn't be more excited! It is my very first niece and I can't even deal with her cuteness! I've only seen pictures so far since they live all the way in Boston but...we are planning to fly up there real soon so I can hold the precious little girl in my very own two hands!! I just can't wait!! =)

Thank you for reading!!
xo,
Lisa


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment