Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Striped top







Top: Loft ( on major sale now!!) | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: BP | Bag: Prada | Watch: MK | X-ring: Baublebar 

I know its still 90 something degrees outside but...yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold because I was not feeling well. ( I think I was just exhausted from the past week) SO, I decided to wear jeans out yesterday instead of wearing a skirt, shorts, or dresses that I always wear in the summer. Whelp, turns out that it was SO hot that I ended up switching to a skirt later on that day lol but I managed to snag some photos while I was still wearing this outfit!

I grabbed this top when I stopped by Loft the other day ( the same time I bought the skirt) and I couldn't be happier. I love collared shirts because they give any outfit a little extra dressy feel to it. I think this top will go with literally ANYTHING! Its so light and easy to wear and on top of that it is on major sale right now!!!

On a different note, yesterday on FB, we announced that we have purchased our very first home and we could not be more excited!! We have been so busy because of that but I hope to document our journey of making this house into our home so stay tuned on instagram and this blog =)

thank you so much for reading as always!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment