Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Neon maxi










Dress: Foi Clothing | Shoes: Steve Madden ( old, similar here) | Clutch: Claire Vivier


Happy September!!! WoW! Time seriously flies!!!

Ya'll know how obsessed I am with bright colors! This dress is so perfect to me because its so bright and neon but the black makes it a little more formal and calm. I love love love the details on this maxi dress! Although for a short gal like me ( 5' 2) this dress was a bit too long even with my really high heeled wedge. The back of this dress has a train like finish which makes the back part extra extra long. So...to solve this problem, I tied up the bottom of this dress when I wore this dress last week when we went out to a bar with friends! Even though I could probably never wear this dress out with out tying the bottom, the cuteness of the details has me falling head over heels for the dress =)

We went to Boston to see my sister's family and the cutest little baby ( my niece) this past weekend! It was so much fun getting to hold my niece ALL day long! She is the cutest little girl and I am so excited to watch her grow!!

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment