Friday, August 21, 2015

Fall-ish







Top: Belk | Pants: gift, similar here (only $5!!!) | Bag: Tory Burch ( this years version here)| Shoes: Jessica Simpson ( old, similar here) | Hat: similar here | Necklace: similar here

Happy Friday!!
Even though its been soooo humid and hot lately ( today was 98 degrees!) I have been dreaming of fall ( my fav season!) and fall outfits! I know this outfit is not quiet fall-ish but its definitely a lot less summer like than my flowy bright dresses that I have loved wearing through out the summer!

Let me talk about how comfortable these pants are!! I got mine as a gift but the one I linked above is only $5 and they look identical! I love wearing these pants to travel because of its comfort but you can definitely dress them up by pairing them with heels like I did here :)

We are heading to Raleigh tomorrow for a friend's baby's 1st birthday and we may go white water rafting on Sunday ( so excited!!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Thank you for reading!

xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment