Thursday, September 3, 2015

Clean cut








Shirt: from Japan ( similar here) | Jeans: Old Navy ( only $14 now!!) | Shoes: BP | Purse: Tory Burch | Necklace: Baublebar ( similar here)

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!
I know I only have a few more weeks to dress super summery so I am taking full advantage!! =)
I loooove this over sized shirt I got in Tokyo a few years ago! I feel like shirts like this never go out of style! Its been a little chilly in the mornings and afternoons lately so I paired it with my favorite white jeans ( Its only $14 now! You need them NOW!). I paired it with this simple but glam statement necklace to give it an extra sparkle and I love it!!

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow and I am super excited!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend =)
Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment