Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tie dye







Dress: H&M (old, similar here and here) | Shoes: Old Navy ( similar here) | Purse: Proenza Schouler | Necklace: Nordstrom Rack ( similar here) | Earrings: Baublebar | Sunglass: Rayban

Tie dye! When I think of tie dye, the restaurant Joe's crab shack always comes to my mind lol I'm not sure if JCS is everywhere in the country but some of my friend's use to work there in high school and I just remember their really bright tie dye t shirts =) haha Anyway, blue, tie dye is definitely not a  thing I normally go for but, I grabbed this dress as a swim suit cover up last year at H&M. I actually ended up wearing it sometime when I just want to be comfy and not as a swim suit cover up! I love dresses that are stretchy at the waist because its just soooo comfortable lol I have been loving tie dye lately and was eyeing this and this all summer long! They are too cute!

Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment