Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Poncho







Poncho: Old Navy ( old, similar here) | Stripped turtle neck: Forever 21 ( old, similar and on sale here) | Leggings: Zella | Boots: Dolce vita | Bag: Balenciaga ( similar here) | Ring: Baublebar

Ponchos and capes are the comfiest coziest key pieces for winter outfits and I am in love with them!
I purchased this one at Old Navy last year but as I shop around this year, I see more ponchos and capes then any previous years! There are SO many cute options and I want all of them!

I also wanted to mention that these leggings from Zella are the BEST leggings ever! It's kind of pricey so I was hesitant to try them out but I have tried soooo many different leggings and they usually are too thin ( see through) or they start showing wear too quickly so I splurged and went ahead and got a pair last year and seriously, I was living in these leggings all winter long ( last year) so, I went ahead and purchased the same exact pair this fall so I have more than one pair to alternate wearing them while I wash the other pair ( yea, crazy right)
These leggings are high waist so it keeps your belly warm from the cold breeze (lol).
The material is more like a runners leggings than the usual cloth leggings so its strechy with a tint of shine AND its reversible!!!!

If you are looking for a great pair of leggings that are not see through and that will last a long time, these are it!!! You will be in love!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for reading!
xo,
Lisa


2 comments: